Monday, August 2, 2010

the search continues


Well, here I sit, on the couch wondering if I will get the job. No, not at the restaurant I applied to and had an interview for, but for the Aveda Institute in Davie. I applied for admissions manager solely because that is what they are hiring for. This is a job I think I could be passionate about though. It is one with all of the beliefs that I have lived with and practiced the last few years. As an Aveda graduate I am THINKING and HOPING it will at least get my foot in the door for an interview. The previously mentioned restaurant didn't go as I had hoped but I think there is a reason for that.
Maybe I shouldn't be voicing all of my inquiries but I guess that would only matters if I were superstitious and today I am not.

So, I shall keep you (and by you I mean all the thousands of people whom I know read this ;) ) updated.
In the mean time I sit twittling my thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment