Sunday, March 11, 2012

aura

this weekend the love and i ventured to st. cloud florida for aura music festival. it was quite the beautiful adventure. the campgrounds alone were so breath-taking. forever florida is a "4700 acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area boasting beautifully untamed wilderness, natural streams, wetlands and dense cypress forests." a true camera was not at hand for this little girl but i did snap a few pics. with my phone capturing memories of this wonderful experience. many familiar friends traveled to forever florida where the 3 day festival is held. filled with music, yoga, dancing, food, art, laughter and great company an amazing time is bound to be had. the music played was anything from jazz, to jam/funk, to reggae.

ever since i came across the 'hoop scene' at a previous festival i have longed for one of my own so i could become the master of my own destiny. lucky for me, aura was the perfect time to purchase said hoop. my hand-made hoop is black, red, sparkly gold and green with several lady bug stickers along the seems. :) finally i can dance, hoop, & exercise my life away. <3

here are the few photos i managed to get:


emily and i waiting for dopapod to begin.


camp neighbors


<3


enjoying my rainboots.

No comments:

Post a Comment