i decided although not too many exciting changes come with the age 25 (able to rent a car), i am going to set a few small but important personal goals. while exploring the interweb i stumbled upon a few new sites for healthy happier lives and that is exactly what i want. in effort to improve my life i came up with this list:
1. extend dog walks. - not only will i enjoy outside and strolling the hood, but the fidos will appreciate the extra breather.
2. GO TO THE GYM. - told myself it wouldn't like this, but i am paying for a membership and neglecting the action of doing. this is the one thing i should be spending my extra time and money on. continue yoga. - i recently ordered a yoga video i love. i am going to keep it up and if nothing else use it to "let go of the day".
3. eat more veggies. - my fruit and veggie intake is rather high, but it never hurts to up it that much more.
4. limit one cup of coffee in the morning. - instead of guzzling the 3 o'clock cup i am going to make a conscious effort to take a short walk or eat a handful of nuts for more energy.
5. read more. - even it is just an article, a blog entry, or small book. i love to read and i don't do enough of it for pleasure.
small, simple, and most important doable.