Sunday, February 6, 2011

so many days and nights in 2010 and the new 2011 i have spent dreaming about SNOWBOARDING. THIS time last year the beau and i were in lake tahoe shreddin the slopes. i want that feeling again! i want to feel nothing but cool crisp air whisping through my long locks as i listen to sweet tunes. i even crave the occasional crash and burn. i loathe whole heartedly my inability to save some dough for a trip this year. all we have is now and to think RIGHT NOW i could be kissing my love on the ski lift, taking shots at the top of the mtn. and flying down slope only to do it again and again.... ahhhhh, these thoughts run through my head on a daily basis. writing them down only make my cravings stronger.


"Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you"


No comments:

Post a Comment