Wednesday, February 2, 2011

organic beauty




As an Aveda stylist I realize not too many people are able to "play" with the products I know and LOVE! I thought I would just share with you a few of my all time FAVES that i can literally SweaR by!

The first product to ever REALLY work for my curly locks:



Organic marshmallow root helps create the smooth hold for the curls, while organic aloe tames frizz and adds shine :) just saying.


I simply LOVE this product for everything it is worth, phomollient style foam:




Just pump a 3-4 pumps into your hands, emulsify and va va voom... you have volume! :)
it is lightweight, so don't be afraid to go to the roots with it! :)



Air Control (THE ONLY hairspray i will put in my hair!!!) :





Keeps your hair SO FLEXIBLE! :)
also, a net zero impact on our beautiful earth.

and one more...
Tinted Moisturizer LOVE LOVE LOVE :




one step you are applying your base, moisturizer and SPF 15 to protect. it literally lasts 8 hours. amazing.


hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment