Monday, January 24, 2011

whatever you are, you are, be proud of it

so i am sitting here watching my all time favorite movie(when harry met sally), eating soft serve ice cream with strawberries and walnuts, as i sit next to my love ... i couldn't possibly think of a better way to spend my monday night. i had a rather successful day. after an inspiring morning in class i drove my rad rav to target and bought the few organizing tools i needed to finish up my closet. after running a few more errands i came home to enjoy a nice meal that my oh so talented man cooked. it was one of those days that nothing special happened, but more than perfect in every way. i had a smile on my face throughout the whole day.
on another note:
i would love to have some new tunes to download onto my ipod (melody) so i can enjoy them while running about my jungle-esq neighborhood.

1 comment: